- Soft PVC film (or PVC copolymer film) coated tape; suitably plasticized and stabilized
- One sided coating of rubber-based, pressure sensitive adhesives
- Matte finish, low lead electrical tape
- Flame retardant
- UL 510 listed and CSA approved. Meets ROHS and California Standards on lead content.
- Used for joining and splicing wires and cables for electrical insulation.
- Colors used for identification - Use catalog # 103 for black, 103C for colors.
- Suitable for uses under 600V or 105°C (220°F)
- Ideal for all applications where UL listed insulating materials are required.
- Non-corrosive, pressure-sensitive adhesive eliminates the need of heat, moisture, or other catalysts to affect application. No known hazards
- Colors available: “C” series: White, yellow, red, orange, brown, gray, blue, green; Black
- Recommended one-year shelf life from date of dispatch if kept at moderate temperatures and humidity levels
|Tape thickness||mm/mils||0.18 / 7.0||PSTC-33|
|Adhesion to steel||kg/cm, oz/in||0.20 / 18||ASTM D-1000|
|Adhesion to backing||kg/cm, oz/in||0.20 / 18||ASTM D-1000|
|Elongation at break||%||200||PSTC-31|
|Tensile Strength||kg/cm, lbs/in||3.2 / 18||PSTC-31|
|Dielectric at Break||Volts/mil||1250||ASTM D-1000|