Electro 850 is a PREMIUM highly conformable 8.5 mil thick vinyl plastic tape which can be used under all weather conditions and is designed to perform in both Cold and Hot temperature environments range from -12°C thru 105°C. This tape has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions (i.e.: sunlight). With its memory (elasticity), 8.5 mil thickness and adhesion characteristics, it provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
- U.L. & C.S.A. Approved. Meets UL510 requirements.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC backing).
- Pressure sensitive (rubber based adhesive)
- Memory (elasticity) of tape allows it to hold tightly & provide pressure without slipping or flagging.
- Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulations.
- Highly resistant to chemical attack, ultra violet light and physical abuse.
- Flame retardant, cold and weather resistant.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -12°C thru 105°C (0°F thru 221°F)
- Will not crack, split, slip or flag when exposed to various environments.
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices up to 600 volts and 105°C (221°F).
- For wire and cable harnessing.
- Excellent abrasion resistance for high voltage cable splices and termination (forms a protective jacket).