Gaska Hi Bond Adhesive System (GHB®) consists of a foamed acrylic core that is coated on both sides with high performance acrylic adhesives. This adhesive system provides excellent long term holding power. The tape incorporates a strong closed cell foamed core that conforms to a wide variety of substrates providing a superior bond.
• High tensile, shear and peel adhesion.
• Moisture/solvent resistant with excellent weathering properties.
• Shock, vibration and noise dampening.
• Ease of application reduces production time and cost.
• Transportation- Trucks, Trailers, Trains, Ambulances, Buses
• Leisure- Recreational Vehicles, Horse Trailers
• Appliances- Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Stoves
• Signs- Highway, Traffic, Advertising, Graphics
• Electronics- Portable Telephones, Disk Drives
• HVAC- Air Conditioners
• Construction- Metal Buildings, Muntin Bars, Canopies
GHB® tapes are well suited for interior and exterior applications and in many instances can replace rivets, screws, welds and liquid adhesives. GHB® tapes will bond to most dry, clean, oil free surfaces and provide bond strengths along with dynamic shear that is significantly higher than typical pressure-sensitive tapes.
• Creates permanent dust, light, air and moisture seal.
• Exceptional dynamic shear properties at cold and hot temperatures.
• Soft white foam provided on a tear resistant poly film liner.
• Industrial-Metal Cabinetry, Trim Attachment
• Clean, ease of use.
• Bonds dissimilar materials.
• Allows unique designs, with improved appearance.
• Comes with Polypropylene liner for easy release.
• Corrosion resistance.
• No fixtures, proven durability, weight reduction.
• Seals and bonds, vibration and fatigue resistant.
Length: 108' (32M)
Time for Curing
20min - 50%
1 Hr. - 75%
1 Day - 90%
3 Day - 100%
Application of heat will accelerate curing (110º F- 150ºF)