This tape is made of a red polyethylene lm and coated with a natural rubber adhesive. This tape is designed for masking and protecting surfaces during stucco application. Recommended as well as general protective tape, repair tape and identi cation tape. Clean removal with up to 30 days exposure to sunlight.
• Polyethylene lm conforms very well to all type of surfaces. • The strong adhesive will hold on rough surfaces.
• Moisture resistant.
• Clean removal with up to 30 days exposure to sunlight.
• Tape is easy to tear by hand.
• Protective masking for non-painted surfaces such as wood, glass, steel, vinyl and aluminum.
• Indoor and outdoor application.
• Splicing and holding polyethylene sheeting. • Patching and repairing a variety of surfaces.
Backing Polyethylene film
Adhesive Natural rubber
Total Thickness 0.18 mm • 7.0 mil
Adhesion 56 N/100mm • 50 oz/in
Tensile Strength402 N/100mm • 23 lb/in
Application Temperature5 °C to 50 °C • 41 °F to 122 °F
Temperature Resistance80 °C • 176 °F for 30 minutes