P-629 is a modified acrylic, flame retardant single sided glass cloth tape that is primarily used in the aerospace markets.
- Bright white glass cloth backing blends well with Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- Our cargo pit seam tape has a bright blue PE liner that increases ease of application.
- The glass cloth backing makes for a conformable application over contoured surfaces.
- Our modified acrylic adhesive bonds very well to new and worn Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- This tape has been formulated without Penta, Octa or Deca Bromated Diphenyl Ether according to EU directive 2003/11/EC regarding council directive 76/769/ECC.
- Environmental benefits due to a formulation avoiding heavy metals such as Antimony Trioxide.
- Abrasion resistant and outstanding durability.
P-629[table “” not found /]
P-629SL[table “” not found /]
P-629PRL[table “” not found /]
- Provides a flame retardant barrier over Tedlar (PVF) cargo pit panel seams.
- Our glass cloth backing is conformable for use over contoured surfaces like mechanical fasteners.
- P-629 comes with liner. P-629SL is a Skip-slit liner to allow an easier application for areas such as corners or seams and P-629PRL is printed with our company name.
*CAUTION: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications. Customer is responsible to ensure product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.